viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

A job

Hi gays

Today I gone speak you about a great job where i worked six years ago.
When I come back to mi land, the Magallanes region i had the oportunity of work like Logystical
Coordinator of A conservation and research program in the town of Puerto Williams.
Puerto Williams is the last  populated place in the south of the world. There live two thousand people approximately. Is a beautiful place, like a paradise, with mountains, sea, glaciers, animals, rivers, lake, is really a place where anybody can be happy.
The program where I worked is called Sub-antarctic Biocultural Conservation Program. they a have a natural reserve where are developed the different research of different subjects, like ornithology (reseach about Magellanic Woodpecker), in Subantarctic Forest (genre of nothofagus), and is developed the control of exotic species of animal like the beaver. The name of the reserve is Omora park. Omora is means humming bird in Yagan language.

I was trhe ranger forest in the park, doing functions of touristical guide, , enviromental classes to the student of the hight school in puerto williams, help like assistants in differents research,  keep in good conditions the park and to keep the control of the exotic species.

Was a great job. I learned like few time in my life, and I meeted a lot of goo people in the small town.
I leave this place because I wanted to do a career in the university, but i hope come back someday, and follow with the work I did.

A lot of regards, and I hope you see images or go sometime to Puerto Williams because is a paradise.

           

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario