viernes, 28 de diciembre de 2018

A christmas

Hi guys

I wiil speak about a experience I had about christmas with my family.
From  i was a kid, with my family always we ent to the field or any natural place to enojy a barbacue of lamb.
But one time was so difficult because when we return to my house, later than a beautiful dos days in the nature, with delicious food an d a lot of love, wa had a accidente in the pick up.

One of the two cars we had almost fall in  a precipice with my two little nephew. We feeled a lot of scare, many anguish. Was a lot 3 hours we can save the cars because the people was rescated so quickly. But we had many lucky because a family help us in that, because they lived in the field and they see the accident.

Their helpness was so important, and we could came back tio the home health and save.
In spite of the bad experience, the helpness, the love, and the Union kepped us together and did not happen a tragedy.

From thiS christmas, all was more intense.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario