viernes, 28 de diciembre de 2018

Sports

Hi guys

From I was  kid, always practiced many differents sports. Mi first aloved sports was the futbol, I played in my neighborhood with all the kids from there. We played in the front of the magellanic strait, in a little flat place, so similra to a football field. But nevertheless, I wanted to do something different and I start playing table tennis. I Star with that at tuwlve years old, until sixteen. For me wass a great experience because i could represent to my Región in differents Nationals Tournament, and I win a lot of that. One time I was the number one in my category of the región during, almost one tears, and always i was between the three better players in mi city.
Thanks to it, I could travel in airplane for first time in my life, was a wonderful experience. I never travekled before than in my life. Punta Arenas was the one city i knewn.

I leave tablle tennis because the goverment did not have more resourses for us when we grew up (the boys and girls of my category). To everybody wass a great deception, and for that many of younger playes leave it sport. Later we knew that the trainers sltoled the money for us.

But, the table tennis is a beautiful sport, many time produce jokes because the comun people dont know the strictness of this sport.

Practice that, in the competition or to enjoy playing in the house is so healthy.

Regars




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario